hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Monday, August 09, 2004
Monday, August 09, 2004
"No, He will not turn away when His people pray.
When God's people pray,
And take the pains of earth to the doors of heaven.
When God's people pray,
There is hope reborn, there is sin forgiven.
And merely 'cos you can't explain a way."
- "When God's people pray" by Wayne Watson
It seems a long time since I've actually sat down and really really pray. I should do that often but it's difficult with all the distractions and people walking in and out of my room...so the only time I can really pray is at night. And even then, was so tired it's hard to concentrate to pray...
Hmm..went out for dinner with Miss Kang, ate spaghetti carbonara which is spaghetti with garlic (I actually ate the garlic!!), mushrooms, ham and thick, creamy light sauce. Actually, if I'm not wrong, this is a pretty popular dish that can be found in many pasta shops..enjoyed myself there. Miss Kang was really nice, she sent me home and see me straight to my doorstep, haha...
Slacking at home. Tried to do my homework but I failed. Tried to pray and worship but I failed. Tried to continue my game but I failed. In total: I am a failure today. Poor me.
- #67
***Hey, just gonna stop by to say how are you...haha..Hope you had rest during this long break but do study as well. Hmm, you know, I'm really glad you were able to trust me this much...but I've made a point, I won't let you down. I'll reciprocate your trust in me. That I can promise you...take care and I'll see you in school on Wednesday!-muacks-***